E-Mail Subscriptions to the Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dec 17, 2006 blog on Billy Tibbets

There is a new comment on Billy Tibbetts for the post of December 17, 2006. Billy continues to be controversial, this summer a traffic stop is alleged to have turned into a high-speed chase through the suburbs of South Boston. It was reported that it ended when Tibbetts crashed his BMW and fled on foot.

I've never seen myself as a Tibbetts hater and look forward someday to meeting him again. Reading the comment, I agree. As a young man, I would have accepted the "favors" of the young woman. And it is making me wonder about this country's recent movement to protect us from "sexual predators." In any case, here is the link to the comment: Billy Tibbetts Show

No comments: