E-Mail Subscriptions to the Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Kris Versteeg interviewed in McKeen's

McKeen’s Hockey Prospects interviewed the leading playoff scorer for the IceHogs, published here. Here’s a small sample of the great interview:

McKeen's: Down here in the AHL, are there any particular things that Chicago wants you to improve upon so that you can stick there full time?

Versteeg: When I'm down here, sometimes I try to do too much with the puck. I have "Havvy" (head coach Mike Haviland) and those guys on the bench, usually re-assuring me, but I do need to get better at moving the puck and probably using my line mates a bit more. I think it comes with trying to do too much and trying to help the team too much and do more than you actually can do.

No comments: